New Year, New me
Every country celebrates New Year every 1st day of January as a sign that another year had ended and that another year is again coming. Another year that will be filled with different challenges and other things that will surely make us stronger and a better countryman.
Last year was a year with mixed emotions for me. I felt happiness, sadness, jealousy, anger, enjoyment and many other emotions that can be felt by an individual. It was full of unforgettable experiences which made me realize many truth and realities of life. One thing that I have learned is to never invest deep feelings towards someone especially anger because someday they will be gone and it will surely cause pain to us. Let us forgive those who once hurt us, those people who make us feel bad especially if they are part of our family. This is a very important lesson in life that i will never ever forget since the day when the person who became our second father died, my uncle. He is always telling me that I should change my bad attitudes but I always ignore what he tells to me because i don't want the way how he tells it. But when he was gone, that was the time when i realized what he really want me to realize. It was for my sake because many people were giving negative feedbacks on me without my notice and he was the one who have known about it. He only wants the best for me and I felt sorry for what I've shown him when he was still beside me.
Second thing that I can never forget was when I became the President of the MAPEH Club. I didn't expect that many students will support me which made me as the President of the said Club. Many things had happened and I can enumerate all of those.
My 2011 was really full of extraordinary happenings. Together with my family who is always there to help, my friends who are ready to lend a hand, to my teachers who are so patient to us and to all those people who became a part of my life, I am really glad and thankful for the things they've done for me. They are my inspiration to aim higher and do more good things to my neighbor.
I will welcome this 2012 with a sweet smile, a new me with a new personality. :) and I swear this time, I MEAN IT.

0 Mga Komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento
Mag-subscribe sa I-post ang Mga Komento [Atom]
<< Home